With the best business profile, you can share the true picture of your business and helps the user to learn, explore, and contact your business. Therefore, you need to optimize your business profile effectively, and in order to do the same, you need to access it and verify with Google that you are the rightful owner.
Here in this post, we will show you the steps to set up google business account. So, read the article and complete the process.
Here are the steps to verify your business account
You need to make sure that you have a standard Google Account for your business.
Ensure you have a Business Profile.
You are required to create a Google My Business account.
You need to request to claim your Business Profile.
Check ownership of your business.
Google business account create
- First of all, on your computer, go Business Profile Manager.
- In the next step, sign in to your Google Account, or create one.
- In case you create a new Google Account, sign up with your business email domain.
- Next, you need to enter the name of your business.
- And then, click Next.
- You may also be able to select your business from the list of suggested businesses as you type.
- In case you get a message that someone else has already verified the business, request ownership of the Business Profile.
- You need to search for and select a business category.
- You need to select next option.
- You need to select whether you have a location customers can visit.
- For businesses with a storefront staffed during business hours: Select Yes.
- You may be asked to enter your business address or position a marker on a map for the location of your businesses.
- When done, you need to choose Next.
- For businesses that do not have a storefront staffed during business hours: Select No.
- You are required to enter the service area of your business.
- You can set your service area based on the cities, postal codes, or other areas that you serve.
- You can add up to 20 service areas.
- You need to enter a phone number and website URL.
- After that, click Next.
- You also have the option to create a website based on your information.
- Click Finish.
- You need to select a verification option.
- To verify now: At the top, look the red banner and select Verify now.
- To verify later: You need to choose Verify later and then Later.
In case you’re not authorized to manage the Business Profile for the chain: Find the person in your organization who’s authorized and continue the process.
Let’s look at the reasons why you need to create google my business account.
If you don’t have a google business account, then there are chances that you are risking losing customers. In case you don’t have Google My Business account, you don’t have control over the information displayed in your Business Profile.
If you are not attentive to your customer, then they will find it a hard time to trust you, and eventually, your business will lose the race against the competitors.
Another reason is the risk of poor reputation. If you don’t have an account, you are not able to respond to your Google reviews.
4. Google positions Business Profiles as indicated by their quality, and a Business Profile alone isn’t sufficient. A Google Business Profile oversaw through a Google Business account, in any case, can be improved to rank above contenders for an important watchword look.
We wish the article offers you the right information that you are looking for. Complete the steps and you can easily create google business account.