For system security, a user needs to choose the best security software, and Kaspersky offers the best protection to the system. Kaspersky antivirus deeply scans the system and tries to eradicate the websites which allow malware to enter. Kaspersky protects the system against all the online bugs including viruses, malware, Trojans, and worms.
Features of the Kaspersky antivirus software:
- Data Protection
- Small Office Security automatically analyzes folders and files.
- Restrict users’ login activities
- Data Encryption
- Management Console
- Password Manager
In this article, we help you to reinstall Kaspersky. So, read the article.
How do I reinstall Kaspersky?
- First of all, you need to download the application installer: Kaspersky Security Cloud.
- In the next step, remove the application.
- In the Saving objects window, you need to choose the License information checkbox.
- Now, you are required to restart your PC.
- And then, you need to run the installation file and follow the instructions in these articles: Kaspersky Security Cloud.
- Last, you need to activate the application.
Kaspersky download with activation key
- Initially, you need to open the main application window.
- In the next step, go to the lower part of the main application window, and click the Enter activation code link.
- The Activation window opens.
- In the Activation window, you need to enter the activation code in the entry field.
- And then, you need to click the Activate button.
- An application activation request is made.
- You need to enter the user’s registration data
- Click the Done button in the Activation window.
Hence, these steps will help you to complete the registration procedure.
Reinstall Kaspersky without activation code
In case you don’t have the activation code, then the following steps will help you out. Have a look.
- Firstly, you need to open the Run command box by simultaneously pressing the Windows logo and R keys.
- In the Run command box, type Appwiz.
- Check for the Kaspersky product entry, right-click on it.
- And then click Uninstall/Change option.
- Download Kaspersky with the product key
- At first, you need to go to the Kaspersky website
- Here, you are required to enter your activation code, email address, and the text displayed on the CAPTCHA image.
- You need to choose the checkbox to confirm your agreement on data provision.
- Click Get key file.
Uninstall and reinstall Kaspersky Total Security?
- Start with pressing the Windows logo and R keys together.
- In the next step, you need to open the Run command box.
- Here you need to type Appwiz.
- It will open the PROGRAMS AND FEATURES window.
- You need to right-click on the Kaspersky product entry.
- Last, select the UNINSTALL/CHANGE option then.
- That’s it.
How do I install Kaspersky on Windows 10?
To install the application:
- You need to create an installation package.
- In the next step, open Tasks.
- Now, you need to choose Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Server → Install the application remotely.
- And then, select Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows.
- Choose the check box Install Network Agent along with this application.
We hope the information given in the article is helpful for the users. And the mentioned steps for Install Kaspersky already purchased are clear to the users. Though the steps are easy and simple some users might get confused and not able to follow the steps. So, in this case, you can contact the professionals, and the executives will surely give you the best technical solutions to rectify your Kaspersky antivirus issue or error.