In this article you will get to know the steps to install Brother Printer using solutions.brother.com/windows official website. Brother is a well-known printer and offers various remarkable features for better functioning. And in case you are wondering about its compatibility with Windows 11, you must know it is very much compatible with Windows 11.
You can easily set up your Brother printer on Windows 11. You do it manually as well as automatically. Or you can do it through the Control Panel’s built-in tool for adding new devices.
Here in the write-up, we will show you the steps to add your Brother printer to Windows 11.
Steps to install brother wireless printer on Windows 11
Method 1: Automatically add a wireless printer
- Start with clicking on your taskbar to bring up that menu.
- In the next step, you need to click on the Settings on the Start menu.
- Now Choose Bluetooth & devices tab in Settings.
- Then you are required to click on the Printers & scanners on that tab.
- Click on the Add device button.
- You need to choose Add device button for your detected wireless printer.
Method 2: Manually add a wireless printer
You can add your Brother printer manually by following the steps.
- Go to the Setting option.
- In the next step, click Printers & scanners on the Bluetooth & devices tab in Settings.
- You need to press the Add device button.
- Now, choose the Add a Bluetooth, wireless, or network discoverable printer option.
- Then you need to select your wireless printer on the Add a device window.
- Click the Next button.
- After that, you need to follow additional instructions in the Add Printer wizard to finish.
Method 3: Add a new printer via the Control Panel
- Initially, you need to click the taskbar’s magnifying glass icon.
- In the next step, you are required to type Control Panel within the search tool that opens.
- Look for the Control Panel to open that window.
- Next, you need to select Large Icons on the View by drop-down menu.
- Choose Devices and Printers in the Control Panel.
- Click on the Add a printer button.
- Choose a printer on the Add a device window.
- And then press the Next button to install it.
- Tap the Finish button after the printer has been added.
Brother printer won’t connect to wifi
Here are the troubleshooting steps for the Brother printer wifi Direct.
- First of all, you need to turn on your Wi-Fi router and make sure you place your printer within the Wi-Fi network range.
- In the next step, connect the power cord of the Brother printer to the electric socket and turn it on.
- Select the Menu button on your Brother printer.
- You need to choose the Network option by using the up and down arrow key.
- Click on the OK button.
- Press the up and down arrow key to choose “WLAN” and click on the OK option.
- You need to select the Setup Wizard option.
- And then click on OK again.
- After pressing the Yes option, the Brother printer will automatically search for the wireless network from the available list.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network name from the list and click OK.
- Enter your correct password and select OK.
Hence, by going through the above steps, you can easily connect your Brother printer to a WiFi network.
There you have it! To add your printer, you can choose any of these three methods whichever is more convenient for you. Brother is famously known for its quality service, so you can easily do it. Although in case of any inconvenience you can contact the professionals for help. We wish you like the article.