Are you concerned about how to connect brother printer to WIFI? To set up your brother printer’s wifi, see this guide. Setup instructions for connecting a Brother printer to a WiFi or wireless router on a Windows, Windows 10, or Mac computer. How to connect your Brother printer to Wi-Fi in your home or office. Use the WPS button on your router and download the software from the official Brother Printer to WiFi website. This guide will walk you through setting up Brother Wi-Fi printers.
Brother printer WiFi’s setup
1. Connect the printer to Wi-Fi and power after unpacking it and downloading the Brother Control Centre.
2. To begin, reset the printer’s settings to factory defaults.
3. Turn the printer off, then simultaneously press two buttons on the top panel (buttons with an antenna and a cross).
4. Turn the gadget on. After turning on, hold the keys for 20 seconds until the orange and green LEDs illuminate. Begin blinking in a rhythmic and synchronised manner.
5. Using the WPS Button on the Router, connect the brother printer setup to a wireless network. Toggle the switch.
6. Press the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router (in some models, you need to hold the button for a few seconds).
7. The printer will be connected to the wireless network in one to two minutes.
Brother printer not connecting to wifi.
To set up a Brother printer, connect it to a Wi-Fi or wireless network using a PC or laptop. You must then install the programme after the reset. Although the provided disc can be used, it is recommended that you obtain the most recent version from the manufacturer’s website.
read below steps to Connect brother printer to wifi
1. Using the link, go to the manufacturer’s website and type the model name into the search field.
2. Select “Search” from the drop-down menu.
3. The operating system version is automatically identified.
4. If software for 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 7 or Windows 10 is required.
5. In the section “Driver-Installation kit of the device software,” select the needed software package.
6. Opposite the line “Full function software and driver for the Brother Printer Model,” click the “Download” button.
7. When the download is finished,
Wait for the application to unpack the package and extract the files once you run the installer file.
8. Find the needed series of printers in the window for selecting the device to be used and click “Wireless installation.”
9. Click the “Install Printer Software” link at the top of the next window, not the “Start Installation” item (although the latter is larger and striking).
10. Put the radio button “Advanced installation” in the window for selecting the type of installation, then click the “Next” button.
11. Check the box and click “Next” if you agree to the terms of the licence agreement.
13. Uncheck the “Install Brother Printer Drivers…” checkbox in the following window and click “Next.”
14. Click “Next” after selecting the printer model.
15. Select “Setting up for printing via a wireless network” from the “Printer connection method” menu.
Wait for the software and driver will complete to install drivers.
Connect to brother printer wirelessly
1. The Product Options window will display if everything went well. Disable direct printing by selecting the radio button.
2. Wireless brother printers can only be connected by devices on your Wi-Fi network. (You can print on the printer even if you don’t have a router because it broadcasts its own private open network). “Next”.
3. The “Successful Network Setting” window displays after that.
4. Disconnect and set up the USB cable between the Brother printer and the PC to be able to air-print. 5. After that, press the “Next” button.
6. The polite programme will congratulate you on a successful installation and offer to print a test page, which you should do: check the “Print a test page” box. Check the box and then click “Next.”
7. You should now be able to hear the printing mechanisms and see the results of your installation efforts.
8. Setup Utility for Wireless Printing. A tool is included in the Brother Printer Drivers for Windows and Mac software bundle that helps you connect to a wireless network.
9. Without entirely reinstalling the programme, you can perform a factory reset.
Some printers can scan, fax, and copy in addition to printing documents and images. This means that a computer printer can replace multiple distinct devices in a home office, eliminating clutter and streamlining operations.
I hope this article helps you along the way.
Join the discussion