The Samsung Xpress M2020W mono laser printer is suitable for people who only need basic printing. This black-and-white printer will continue to be used for corporate economics and efficiency rather than inventive efficiency or sophisticated design. Using the provided USB cable television, a wireless link linked with a Wi-Fi router, or pressing an NFC-enabled Android phone to the top panel of mobile printing, you can attach a computer system, tablet computer, or mobile phone to the printer. Don’t worry, iOS users: the M2020W also supports AirPrint, allowing you to print wirelessly from your iPhone or iPad.
M2020W Samsung Xpress Driver – The printer is small enough to fit in a small spot, such as a desk or workplace corner. It is bookshelf-friendly, as it measures 8.5 inches by 13.1 inches and stands just 7 inches tall (that is 21.5 x 33.2 x 17.8 cm). Because the printer’s power cord is relatively long, you can also keep it on the ground, out of sight.
* Samsung Xpress M2020W Driver download or install.
1. Click the link just below this post to go to the printer’s official website.
2. Then choose an Operating System (OS) based on your needs or usage.
3. Then, choose the driver you want to download.
4. After downloading, open the driver file’s location and unpack it (if necessary).
5. Make sure the printer’s USB cord is fully connected to your device (computer or laptop).
6. Start the driver file by double-clicking it.
7. To finish, follow the instructions.
8. Make sure to restart after everything is finished (if necessary).
* The steps for downloading, installing, and updating the Samsung M2020W driver for Windows 10 are below.
Method 1: Open Device Manager and download the Samsung Xpress M2020W driver.
The driver update for the Samsung M2020W printer may be found and downloaded via the Device Manager (an in-built driver management tool). Though this method is a little time-consuming, if you like, the following steps will assist you with downloading and installing the required drivers in this manner.
1. Select Device Manager from the list of results on your screen.
2. To see the extended version of a category, select Printers or Print Queues.
3. Select Update driver from the context menu of your Samsung M2020W printer.
4. Updated driver software is automatically sought.
5. Wait until Windows finds an updated Samsung M2020W driver, downloads it, and installs it.
6. Restart your computer after you’ve completed the preceding instructions.
Method-2 Make sure your operating system is up to date.
Another option to get the Samsung M2020W driver for Windows 10 and fix related difficulties is checking for and applying operating system updates. The steps to do it are shown below.
1. To get the Quick Access menu, click on the Windows (Start) icon on your desktop.
2. From the drop-down option that appears, select Settings.
3. From the on-screen panel, select the Update & Security option.
4. To check for updates, select the tab.
5. Get the latest operating system update and install it on your computer.
6. Finally, restart your computer to have the modifications take effect.
Method 3: Perform a printer troubleshooting procedure.
If your printer isn’t working properly, you can utilize the Windows troubleshooting process to fix it while also downloading the Samsung M2020W driver update. The step-by-step procedure is outlined below.
1. On your device, go to Settings.
2. Go to the Update & Security section of the settings menu.
3. From the left-hand menu, select Troubleshoot.
4. Run the troubleshooter by selecting the Printer option.
5. Allow the troubleshooting to be completed.
6. Restart your computer when you’ve finished troubleshooting.
We discussed numerous methods for downloading and installing the Samsung M2020W driver update in this article. You can take any of the routes mentioned above that suit your needs.
Hope the above-given information helps you in finding the answers to your queries.