Canon Printer is an application that gives you rapid access to essential printer maintenance and troubleshooting. This versatile printer provides a cost-effective, easy-to-use solution designed to boost efficiency and production for small enterprises and beginners of significant format print users.
This paper details the procedures for installing & setup up a Canon printer on other Windows & Windows 10 without a CD. The Canon printer installation process has been described for wired and wireless connections.
The methods mentioned here will guide you through setting up a wired connection on Windows without a CD using the ‘Canon printer installer.’
follow give steps
1) To begin, use the printer’s USB cord to make a good connection between your Canon printer and your Windows PC.
2) From the Start button, select “Devices, and Printers.” After that, on a new screen, right-click on the printer icon and select “Properties.”
3) After selecting “Ok,” check your Canon printer’s name and model number and minimize the current screen.
4) Now, from the Start menu, right-click on “Computer” and choose “Manage” from the list of options.
5) Now select “Device Manager” from the leftmost area of the screen. Then, from the list of possibilities, select “Other Devices.”
6) Right-click on your model and pick “Update Driver Software” while still in the same window.
7) Click “Browse my computer for driver software” in the next window that appears on your screen.
8) Select “Let me choose from the Canon drivers on my computer” from the drop-down menu.
9) Then, after selecting the “Printer” option, click “Next.”
10) Select your printer driver from the list on the following window and click “Next.”
11) Now, follow the onscreen instructions and select “Next.”
12) Once you receive a notification stating that you have successfully added your printer, select “Finish.”
13) After completing a print test, restart your computer at this point.
14) After your computer has successfully restarted, go to the Start menu and select “Devices and Printers,” then “Printer Properties.”
15) Click “Print test page” to finish your printer configuration and have it ready to use. You may quickly install a Canon printer without a CD utilizing a cable connection on a Windows operating system by following the steps above.
Now, we’ll suggest some methods for you to install the Canon printer driver without a CD.
Follow the instructions below to install the Canon Printer Driver Without a CD:
1. To begin, go to the printer’s official website and download the driver package (Canon, Dell, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). If you haven’t been able to locate the drivers, you can submit a driver request on this page, and you will receive a response within 24 hours.
2) Turn down your printer and unhook the USB cord from the rear of the computer and the printer.
3) Double-click the driver package you’ve downloaded after it has finished downloading.
4) Allow UAC to begin with the installation process by clicking Execute or YES, and then begin extracting the driver files to run.
5) To agree with the installation terms and agreements, click next. After that, follow the directions provided by the onscreen installation wizard.
6) Next should be selected.
7) It will begin the installation process and wait for it to be completed.
8) You’ll be prompted to connect your printer to your computer during the installation wizard. Connect your printer to your computer via a USB wire. Check if your printer is turned on.
9) Wait until it recognizes your printer on its own. Once your printer recognizes it, this will move to the next window.
10) If you get a green tick mark when you click “Next,” your printer will be detected.
11) To finish the installation, click the Finish button.
So through this process, you can install your Canon printer driver without the disk. I hope everything is clear to you and you do not have any trouble while doing the procedure.