Microsoft’s office 365 is a cloud-based productivity suite that can let you pursue your passion while still running your business. Microsoft’s 365 is more than just Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications. It combines elite productivity programs with powerful cloud services, device management, and advanced security in a single, connected experience.
But sometimes, when you start the Microsoft Office 365 version of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, or publisher on your PC, you might get the following error in window 10:
* Fix Microsoft Office 365 not working on windows 10
* Office 365 is not working offline
* hyperlinks are not working office 365.
So in this article, we will show you the solid approaches to fixing the office ”stopped working” issue and getting it operating again in the section below:
What to do if your Microsoft office 365 is not responding in Windows 10?
Restarting the computer is sometimes all that is required. If this month that doesn’t work, try the following:
1. Click or tap the control panel on the window start screen.
2. Under programs, Select the option Uninstall a program.
3. Select Microsoft Office 365 and then tap on the options change.
4. After that, select Quick repair and select the option Repair.
When you are done with the above process, you may need to restart your computer.
2) what if Microsoft Word for office 365 does not respond?
An error message or a full freeze of the Word graphical user interface are common symptoms of Microsoft Word not responding. If you encounter this problem, close the software or wait for it to respond. If this method doesn’t resolve the issue, then you can go for the following methods:
1) In safe mode, open your Word to see if the program works properly or if it is corrupted by loading it without any templates or add-ins.
2) Add-ins should be disabled. If Word not responding isn’t an error and incompatible in safe mode, the add-in is most likely to blame.
A. To open word options, go to file > options > Add-ins.
B. To start the COM add-ins dialogue box, select the Go button under Manage near the bottom of the window.
C. To disable all add-ins, clear the checkboxes next to each one.
D. To apply the changes and close the dialogue box, select ok.
3) Open the Settings app in window 10 and go to Apps & features. Select Microsoft office from the app list, then modify and repair office programs from the options.
So the above-given suggestions are so very useful if your Word file is not responding in office 365.
3) What if Microsoft Office 365 is not working offline?
When Internet access is required to sign up for Microsoft’s Office 365 subscription-based programs, you may still use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office applications while offline. When you first enroll in Office 365, Microsoft installs the desktop versions of the latest Office apps on your computer as if you had purchased them off the shelf. To keep your subscription active and prevent the applications from deactivating, you must go online every 30 days.
4) What are Microsoft Office 365 hyperlinks not working?
you have two methods to make hyperlinks work again-
Method-1 (manually editing the existing registry)
1. Go to
(If you cannot find open and command, add them)
2) Close the open document and reopen it.
Create a registry file and import it to the registries.
1) Open notepad and type-
Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\htmlfile\shell\open\command]
You can create a registry file and import it to the registries through these links.
You can manage several apps with the help of your Microsoft Office 365. I hope the above solutions to the following issues are useful and clear and you didn’t face any trouble during the process.