Setting up the homepage allows the users to easily navigate to the preferred website or search engine whenever users open their browsers. And if you are a yahoo user, you can easily set it as your homepage. And once you set Yahoo as the homepage, whenever you open the web browser on your computer or smart devices like Android phones, iPads, tablets, or iPhones, you will find that the Yahoo home page will appear on the device screen. It will help you to access Yahoo fastly and easily.
So, I was hoping you could read this article carefully and make yahoo my homepage for windows 10.
Steps to make yahoo my homepage
If you are a windows 10 user and wish to make yahoo my homepage automatically, then the followings step are for you.
- First, you should open the web browser on your Windows 10 computer.
- Next, click on the More option on the address bar.
- need to select the ‘Settings option.
- must choose ‘A specific page or pages.’ You will find this under the ‘Open With’ section.
- You must choose one of the default options or click on the Custom option to enter another website’s URL you want to see each time you open the web browser.
- Last, choose the Plus button to save your changes.
Steps to make yahoo my homepage and search engine on internet explorer
- On the off chance, you are an internet explorer and wish to set yahoo as your homepage, you can refer to these mentioned steps.
- Select the Tools menu or the Gear button and select “Internet options.”
- You must enter the Yahoo address you wish to set into the “Home page” field in the next step.
- You need to ensure that the “Start with home page” is selected.
- You’ll find this in the “Startup” section of the “General” tab.
- Click “OK” to save your changes.
These steps will help you set yahoo as your home page, and whenever you open Internet Explorers, yahoo will open.
Steps to make yahoo your homepage in Firefox
For Firefox users, the steps are given below.
- Open Firefox and select the Menu button.
- Choose the “Home Page” field.”
- You need to enter the Yahoo address.
- After that, you must ensure that “Show my home page” is selected from the “When Firefox starts” menu.
- It will load the page you set up whenever Firefox starts or clicks the Home button.
- Your changes are saved automatically.
Steps to make yahoo homepage in Microsoft Edge
In the case of Microsoft Edge, the following steps will help.
- Initially, you need to open the Microsoft Edge browser and select the Menu button.
- Select Settings.
- You must choose “A specific page or pages” from the “Open with” section.
- It will allow you to set specific pages to open when Edge starts.
- You must click on “Custom” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Here you are required to enter the yahoo address.
- Enter the address into the text field
- Last, Click the Save button after typing the address.
Yahoo is an amazing email service and has been in the market for a long time. It has remarkable features, and this article will help users make Yahoo their homepage. So, we wish the mentioned steps in the article will rectify your doubts regarding the steps, and a user will follow them with ease.